CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Glenn McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 11:54:49 -0400
This is from the WHTG 106.3 page (http://www.fm1063.com/), The Connells will probably come on late in the afternoon since they are one of the headliners.  But go early because it's a great day of fun, sun, tunes & Beer.

TRADITION ROCKS! It's FM106.3's SURFSTOCK 5
Friday. July 3, 1998 at Joey Harrison's Surf Club
THE JOHN EASDALE GROUP € THE CONNELLS € THEY
MIGHT BE GIANTS € MILES AND MALCOLM FROM THE
WONDERSTUFF € SUPERDRAG € JONATHAN
FIRE*EATER € EVELYN FOREVER € PEE SHY €
SOLUTION A.D.

JUST ADDED: Special Guest Host MATT PINFIELD

It's FM106.3's Surfstock 5, sponsored by Sam
Adams! Friday, July 3, 1998 at Joey Harrison's Surf Club
in Ortley Beach! It's All-ages! It's Rain or shine! It's just
$7 bucks! PLUS! The John Easdale Group and Love In
Reverse return that night for the 21-and-over
SURFSTOCK AFTER DARK show!

To get to the Surf Club: Parkway to Exit 82. Go all the way
down over the bridge and begin to bear LEFT to Route 35
North. DO NOT GO INTO SEASIDE! Go into Ortley Beach and
look for the electronic Joey Harrison's sign. Find a space
and get ready to rock! OPTIONAL: Take Route 35 South all
the way into Ortley Beach and look for the Joey Harrison's
sign on your LEFT. For more information, call (732) 493-2000!

Beach badge tickets available at the door the day of show.
Doors open at 10:00am, first band on at 11:00.Can't wait
that long? Vouchers are available NOW through all
Ticketmaster outlets.

WARNING: July 3 is a legal holiday! FM106.3 urges ALL fans
to leave early for the event, hit the beach, and rest until
showtime. Trust us... you do NOT want to arrive late!