CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 09:51:13 -0400
Adam,

Thanks very much for the concert info.

Is anyone else trapped within the confines of the
Pittsburgh area(minimum security prison) and
interested in pre-concert festivities (restaurant, pub, etc.)?
If so, please contact me personally.

***Thurs   10-Oct  Graffiti Showcase       Pittsburgh***

e.-

*************************************
Eric R. Kischell, Research Programmer
(Software Engineer, GUI Toolsmith)
(Pattern Recognition guy)
MRCAS
The Robotics Institute
125B Smith Hall
CMU
5000 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3891

CMU:
[log in to unmask]  e-mail

Life Plan:
To improve the quality of life for all mankind through better
pattern recognition techniques.