CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Dykes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 04:59:00 PDT
When I was in college in Virginia in the early to mid 80s, there was a
guy in my class from North Carolina who had a tape of a band that had
just formed that he thought was great.  They were called The Connells.
I listened to them a liked them alot.  When Fun and Games came out, I
saw it in the stores and bought it and have been a big fan ever since.
I have even introduced quite a few people to The Connells as I'm in the
military and travel often to Connells challenged areas.  Anyway, that is
my story.  Anyone else?

Jim