CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Stanmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:08:13 EST
This is kind of a close call... Seven from Darker Days was number 16... no room
for a cover w/ only 15 slots but the cover would have been "I Got You".

Top 15 Connells songs in chronological order...
Hats Off
Darker Days
Scotty's Lament
If It Crumbles
Over There
Hey Wow
Saturday Night USA
Get A Gun
Set The Stage
Waiting My Turn
Hey You
New Boy
Maybe
Fifth Fret
Any

[log in to unmask] on 02/02/98 04:20:21 PM
Please respond to [log in to unmask] @ Internet