CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Heaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 14:57:56 -0500
Wow!  This list is totally crazy!  over 80 messages in 2 days! I'm super
excited about the tour dates. I will definitely be seeing them in st.
louis and also maybe in Kansas City too. Okay, here's answers to some
recent topics:

My Age: 22.   I really enjoy the fact that a wide variety of people of
many ages like the connells.  It's nice to see some older people who've
all loved the connells for 10 years plus. it shows the longevity and
consistency of the band.

Album:  I love boylan heights, but my vote is for Fun and Games. It's
still my favorite, though i've grown really attached to listening to Still
Life over and over recently.

I started listening to the connells when i was in high school in 1993
after seeing the video for slackjawed.  I quickly grabbed all of the older
stuff, and have been a devout fan since.  however, i've only seen them
live once, in 1996 on the Weird Food tour. It was one of my favorite shows
of all time, and i've seen tons of them.

I joined this list back in 1995 and was on it until this past fall when i
didn't have much time for e-mail.  I used to post things every once in a
while, though i doubt too many people on the list now remember me.

Alright, that's it. I really love the way this list has gone. the
enthusiasm for the band is great.

Dan

"I'm the Type of Man Who Can Cry.
Of Course It's Usually when I've Hurt Myself.""