CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 1 Sep 1996 19:08:43 -0500531_- Hello all...

More info on a previous posting:

The boys will be at the WBRU 27th Birthday bash at
Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
239 Westminster Street
Providence, RI 02903
(401) 272-LUPO
http:\\www.lupos.com\Lcal.html

The show is 20 Sept at 8:00 (doors open at 7:00). Tickets are
$9.55 each and are available at the Lupo's B.O. or thru
Ticketmaster(ugh!) at 401-331-2211 (in R.I.) or 617-931-2000 and
508-931-2000 (in MA). The lineup is as follows, though I'm not
sure of the order: [...]46_1Sep199619:08:[log in to unmask]