CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:09:55 EST
I just go the new Gigolo Aunts CD on Epluribus Records, and its incredible.
The vocals are so strong, and I thought to myself, this guy who produced this
could make Doug sound really good. Who's the guy, none other than Mike
Denneen. He produced Guster, Aimee Mann, Letters to Cleo. That's what comes to
mind. I think his work is real strong and he's an up and comer.