CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 07:42:00 -0600
Sorry for the only-modestly-Connells-related post:

The Gufs, a band that many on this mailing list have recommended, will
be playing dates soon in areas where I know there are a lot of Connells
fans, so here's your chance to check them out.  They will be at the 40
Watt Club in Athens April 2, and at the Cotton Club in Atlanta April 3.
Both dates are with Tonic, the band that toured with The Connells this
winter.

I have the Tonic CD, and it's pretty good, so go early to hear them as
well.  I just want to say that I'm extremely jealous of y'all out there,
since God only knows when the Gufs will make it to Dallas.  I have a
tape of one of their concerts, and judging from that, they put on a
great live show (thanks again for the tape, Mike).

If anybody needs ticket info or club phone numbers, I have that as well,
so send me private e-mail at [log in to unmask]

--Steve