CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Barry Summer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 10:17:19 -0500
Thanx for that web site...I'll check it out after reading my mail.
Yesterday, on WHTG-FM in New Jersey, I heard Slackjawed by the Connells,
followed 10 minutes later by an announcement of the Connells in concert
Oct. 11 in N.J.  Sorry, didn't get the place they're playing.

Also, in the Friday newspaper, Sam Goody had a full page ad for some new CDs.
There among some new releases was WFAD by the Connells.
Take it easy,
Barry