CONNELLS Archives

June 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 13:15:57 -0400
[log in to unmask],Internet writes:
>The tape tree is an opportunity to get a great copy of a couple of
>Connells
>shows which were broadcast over FM radio and recorded. One side of the
>90
>minute tape consists of the 11/11/87 Wesleyan College WESU-FM
>broadcast, the
>other side has the 2/13/94 WNNX-FM Atlanta show, done acoustically. If
>anyone
>wants a copy , please e-mail me privately .

>Lee  ( [log in to unmask] )
hey lee,
count me in on this... i thought the tape tree was the awful sounding
internet broadcast...guess i wasnt paying attention.  Did i ever mail
you out the RING poster?  I still have about 20 of them, and about
5 WFAD ones.  Thought i had sent you a poster and a promo WFAD
CD or two.  The ones in a flat pack instead of jewel case...i may have
a few more of these.

david