CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kimberly Mitman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:15:36 -0500
Hey, all.  Art emailed me recently to ask if he could post the survey results
on his web page.  I, of course, said that would be OK (I mean, there wouldn't
have been a survey without Art and this mailing list anyway).  Anyway, to
those of you who have answered, look for us to be posted.  To the rest of
you, I think it would be pretty neat to have the whole mailing list
represented, so here are the questions again.  Please send your answers to me
directly at [log in to unmask] (please note the second E).
Thanks, and I'm very glad to hear that Doug is home,
Kimberly :}

1) What is your favorite song off of Darker Days?
2) What is your favorite song off of Boylan Heights?
3) What is your favorite song off of Fun & Games?
4) Favorite off of One Simple Word?
5) Favorite off of Ring?
6) Favorite off of Weird Food & Devastation?
7) Which song is your favorite overall?
8) Which song do you like least overall?
9) Which is your favorite album overall?
10) Which your least favorite album overall?
11) Have you ever seen them live, and if so, how many times?
12) If you have seen them live, please rank them on a 1-10 bases, 10 being
the highest.
13) How long have you been a Connell's fan?
14) How would you like to see the results posted?
15) What is your favorite song that they do live?
16) What is your favorite cover that they do live?