CSCAISGC Archives

October 1995

CSCAISGC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
mai kuha <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CSCA Interpersonal & Small Group Communication <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 16:30:58 EST
Fellow netters,

I'm a graduate student in Linguistics and I'm writing to ask for your
help.  I am interested in how people carry out conversations.
Currently, I'm researching how people interpret what their
conversational partners say, and how these interpretations are related
to the form of the message.

The reason I'm contacting you is that I need data from speakers from a
variety of dialect areas.  Would you be willing to respond to a
questionnaire over e-mail?  If you are, please send me a note and I'll
e-mail the questionnaire to you.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mai Kuha
Indiana University, Bloomington