EDT440 Archives

March 2007

EDT440@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:10:22 +0900
If yor need money - We will teach you to earn it!
If you do not want to spend much time - We will not take it!
If you need to be sure in tomorrow day - We will give it!
If yor do not need a risk - We will save you from it!

Our company  has projected the need for additional independent contractors nationwide over the next 12 months. If you're a top-notch performer, value the
freedom of being your own boss, want to be financially rewarded for hard work and have the desire to impact people's lives positively every day, then you
may be a candidate, and we want to talk with You about the opportunity.

If we could show you how to earn an extra $2000 every month and could go up to $5,500,by working at home, part time around your full time schedule, would
you be interested?

Our company constantly seeks for candidates for a vacancy of the independent contractors in different states.

The Fastest World Transers Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.

We represent our clients in different corners of the world. We are very reliable and respected company. That's why we need only disciplined employees. If
you really want to join our offer, you must be sure that you do really need job. Because if you don't, please don't waste our and your priceless time. We
are a serious corporation and we don't want to risk our reputation and have unreliable employees.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Be at least 21.
2. Possibility to check your email several times a day.
3. Be responsible, hard working and communicable.
4. Resident of the USA

Our company is interested only in contractors from USA, Europe ,Australia and New Zealand! We ask job seekers from other countries not to disturb!

If you are interested in this position please send an [log in to unmask] with your resume attached. Our hiring managers
will familiarize  with your resume and give you reply asap.