EDT440 Archives

April 2004

EDT440@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michele Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:54:46 -0400
Greetings

This is likely the final class message.  I know I told you last week that
your feedback would be ready this week, however, I've been teaching seven
classes this semester.  I have five sections of 440, one 3-credit hour
graduate educational technology course, and I'm co-teaching a class for the
Interactive Media Studies program in interactive design.  My group in the
IMS class is creating a marketing CD for a client in Cincinnati.  The
client is paying Miami a lot of money for this CD and it absolutely has to
be completed.  While many of you struggled with your WebQuest, the IMS
students are combining advanced web design, animation, voice and music
audio, and interactive programming.  Needless is say it is quite a
difficult challenge.  I've been helping is various aspects of the process.

I apologize for the delay with your feedback, however, the IMS class has
taken more time this past two weeks than I anticipated.  They are great
students and I don't mind the work, but I don't have final 440 grades
recorded for everyone.  I'll have them ready next week.  You can pick them
up in room 153 MCG where they will be in a box labeled EDT 440 (Dickey).

Thank you for your patience.

md

Michele Dickey, Ph.D.
Educational Psychology