EDT440 Archives

January 2007

EDT440@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Clarence Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clarence Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:32:24 -0800
All programms on speclal from Sanche's hotsoft for 2007.

Microsoft 0ffice 2OO7    79$
Microsoft Vista Ultimate 79$
Adobe Acrobat 8 PR0 	 79$
Windows XP PR0 +SP2 	 49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O 	 59$
Macromedia Studio 8	 99$
Office2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7 	 129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3 	 59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2	 59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 49$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$

D0WNL0AD lnstantly
http://ase.44-551.com/

Mac Speclals:
Adobe Acrobat PR0 7	 	69$
Adobe After Effects	 	49$
Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium 149$
Ableton Live 5.0.1		49$
Adobe Photoshop CS		49$

http://ase.44-551.com/-software-for-mac-.php

These permissions allow the user uucp and users in the group dialer to
Parallel port
uq|V19200|High Speed Modem at 19200,8-bit:\
If a queue is disabled, no user (except root) can submit jobs for the
Administration published by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. (ISBN Number
#
donating funds section.
:if=/usr/local/libexec/psif:\
not intended to do accounting.  In fact, it gets only two
This is a DDS-1 tape drive.
"type 1 removable SCSI 2".
	  kill -TERM ${pid}
${USE_IMAKE} or ${USE_X11} is set, in which case it will be ${X11BASE}
	We examine /etc/printcap to find the spooling directory for this
LPD spooler.	Because we used the -t option to lpr, the spooler will
DLT has the faster data transfer rate of all the drive types listed
Note: In the following, the term `kgdb' refers to gdb run in `kernel
other hosts also running LPD (or are compatible with LPD).  This
the printer.
/etc/printcap.  We will add it to the two printers we have so far in
#
number of benefits:
	  Note: If you are having trouble building a kernel, make
kk k	   e	       l	l     y    y
MIT Project Athena (grunt.grondar.za)
some confusion.)
tree you have created.
	   3Com 3C505
netmask are
/usr/local/Mathematica/FrontEnd directory and executed the
Following kermit script will enable/disable autoanswer mode on your
	#
-# option, they will see
	 core-file /var/crash/vmcore.0
	Dosboot was written by DI. Christian Gusenbauer, and is
tampered with, accidentally truncated, struck by neutrinos while in
10.4.13.  * Other Network Communications
	environments in which you want to log firewall activity, but do
log into it) can now chose a Media type of FTP and type in: your
the Intel port of 4.4 was highly incomplete.	It took us until
use this new feature.  It will save you a lot of grief whenever you
Concord CA, 94520
10	   set timeout 120
:lp=/dev/ttyd5:fs#0x82000e1:xs#0x820:rw:\
Native capacity is 150/250MB.  Both 150MB (DC6150) and 250MB (DC6250)
$ keyinit -s
though that man page says that you can specify an alternate location
orchid:kelly		      5.00    1   $  0.10
If you dial but the modem on the FreeBSD system will not answer, make
	the desired text.
rattan|line|diablo|lp|Diablo 630 Line Printer:\