EDT440 Archives

February 2007

EDT440@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 02:55:47 -0420
Last year, she received hundreds of marriage proposals on the e-mail address she made public to interact with her fans."I really don't know when I will get married and to be honest, I haven't found the perfect man yet,play lead roles in hits such as Main Khiladi Tu Anari (Me Player, You Buffoon) and Dhadkan (Heartbeat). If the famous people of Britain act this way knowing the outside world watches everything they do, I can't imagine how ordinary Asian people get treated by white Brits. Also, the fact that she was called a 'Paki',

MEDICAL INSTITUTIONL (MISJ.PK) examined share!!!
For this moment it increased more than 300%. Just check this out!!!

Check exciting news on your brokers site about that amazing stock
This share has unbelievable potential and exciting energy!!!

PURCHASE this unbelievable share via online broker site.
PURCHASE this unbelievable share on THURS DAY --> 02.08.07!!!

for her portrayal of an HIV sufferer in the 2004 film Phir Milenge (Will Meet Again). Philadelphia, it also won her nominations in several Indian film awards, such as the International Indian Film Academy Awards. Her last hit was