EDT440 Archives

March 2004

EDT440@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michele Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:24:47 -0500
Greetings!

I want to articulate that the due date for uploading your WebQuests is this
evening by 12:00 midnight.  I have made arrangement with some students--
particularly some who attended the Help Sessions and for other extenuating
circumstances to accept theirs later. Yes, we do have a week left before
spring break, but that does not mean you can wait and do your WebQuest next
week!!  Sharin and I will be helping to work out some uploading problems
next week, but you need to have your WebQuest online.  We will not coach
you through the process of "creating a WebQuest" next week.  That's not
fair to those students who worked very hard and diligently on this
assignment.  I feel it is important to respect the work of those students
who did start working on this assignment and made good faith efforts to
complete it on time.

md

Michele D. Dickey, Ph.D.
Educational Psychology