ENG131A Archives

October 2011

ENG131A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Trisha Houser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ ENG131 Section A (Prof BrittonHarwood) Fall 2011
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:41:21 -0400
The particular scene about Mak not being punished harshly enough for stealing the sheep was just another scene of hypocrisy. All semester we have been reading scenes and plays about characters who say one thing, who promise one thing, who set forth a certain set of stipulations that just go ignored. It's full of characters who constantly go against their own word, and I wonder if hypocrisy is supposed to be a theme in the class.

Sent from my iPhone