ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

July 2007

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Samson Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samson Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:42:27 +0300
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Historically, direct labor used to dominate both the number of workers
employed and the percentage of payroll. TotalAccess allows you to return
mailed DVDs to any Blockbuster store and exchange them for in-store
rentals for free.

There is nothing positive about problems or estimating consequences.
comGet alerts when we post new deals on Electronics  RSS  Email   Tell a
friend   Report an error See more deals. Am I brave, foolish or just
plain  stupid to think I can pull this off with a silly little ebook,
that I don't even think will be good enough to sell? This clock displays
the current time and indoor temperature. I want to make more sales of
my new ebook 'Website Not Required'. Each employee must understand the
system and what their score is presently.

In this age of measuring for continuous improvement, much has been
written about businesses getting results according to what they define
and measure. Apart from that, I'm just  a number to him! How do you
promote  such a service? You could offer  different package deals to
give the advertiser more options.

I want to make myself appear  more credible to my potential customers.

How can you compete  with the existing banner design services? As we
mentioned before, we live in a world of Too Much Information.
In the traditional approach to decision-making, we define the problem,
layout the alternatives, choose from the alternatives and execute.
Sometimes this is presented as finding the causes of the problem.

Estimate Risk, by Comparing predicted outcomes of each alternative with
the objective.

comGet alerts when we post new deals on Audio Components  RSS  Email
Tell a friend   Report an error See more deals. What are the
possibilities both obvious and hidden? If Positive Momentum is the key
to a flourishing organization, where is your organization? The next step
is to develop a clear cut outline of expectations and then a measurement
system for those expectations. More opportunities for miscommunication.