FIRSTBOOK Archives

February 2004

FIRSTBOOK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan Solon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:24:25 -0500
Hey everyone-

Ok, I got a message today from Pam Grant of Headstart saying that she can
not let us come on Tuesday the 24th anymore because she will no longer be
teaching that day, so she wants to reschedule for another day that week. I
apologize and will get the new date to you as soon as possible! The times
will probably be the same though: 10 and 3. So far, we only have 1 person
available for the 10 a.m. party so we may not be able to do that one, but
we can solidify all this once we know the changed date.

Here are some suggestions people have made:

-- our snacks could have something to do with the books, some sort of
common theme or something that ties them together. I'll give you the
titles of the books so you can think about that and see if any ideas come
to you: Little Fur Family, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Is you Mama a Llama?,
I Love to Cuddle, Clap Your Hands,and Quick as a Cricket.

-- also, there's been interest in dressing up. I think it'd be really neat
if we could do something. I really don't know where/how we could get
costumes, but even just like goofy hats or something like that could make
the event a little more fun.

Any other suggestions-- please post them on the listserv or send them my
way. I will let you know further details as soon as I have them.

Have a great week,

Megan