FIRSTBOOK Archives

November 2007

FIRSTBOOK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
bjorne alexande <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
bjorne alexande <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 03:04:42 +0000
"I had a real problem with premature ejaculation not long ago. It got so bad that after a while that it only took a girl to rub my cock and I was cumming in my pants, it was terrible. So after thinking about it and searching on the Internet I came across herbal-mart that had the pills to do everything. I am already quite well hung but not only have these pills made my penis even bigger but girls can rub me as long as they want and I can hold myself, in fact I can fuck for hours and hours in bed, my whole life has changed now and I'm not shy about getting intimate anymore."
Ken, USA

See: www.neohew.com