GCTP-NOR Archives

August 2007

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Vince Freiermuth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:21:38 -0060
 We understand your concern about ordering medications online. Let us advise you one of the best Canadian drugstores online. Canadian Pharmacy drugstore offers 100% generic medications which are safe, quality and proven alternatives to more expensive brand Canadian Pharmacy prescription meds. We have flexible discount system and you can save buying your meds. With Canadian Pharmacy you make safe and confidential purchase. Click here to choose from our large selection of medications.

http://hadoperate.hk

Once you tried, you will always purchase with «CanadianPharmacy».

 Vince Freiermuth