GRAC Archives

January 2005

GRAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruno Devine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
National Association of College Admission Counseling GRAC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:08:47 +0100
Sorry for taking so long. I finally found that site you were
asking me about. Remember, the one that I used to
get a great  r\ate on my home   loa n? I was just looking around
the other day and they offer    r ate s    at only 3.5 %. I am sure
they can help you out. Please let me know how it goes.
http://www.rtver.com/

Talk to you soon,
Bruno Devine