GRAC Archives

January 2005

GRAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kenneth Z. Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
National Association of College Admission Counseling GRAC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 04:58:41 -0600
We have been notified that your motrgage  percent
is fixed at a very high. Therefore you are currently
overpaying, which sums-up to thousands annually.

We reviewed your data and our bank can get you the 3.4 %
deal. BadCrredit is OK. Act here and get cash out in 3 days:
http://www.tordel.com/

We appreciate your business and look forward to following
up with you.

Kenneth Z. Rose

us salesgirl the ohmmeter kiewit
oilman via bubble the hooch collision