GREEKJWS Archives

October 2005

GREEKJWS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gilbert Vasquez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greek JWS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:11:58 -0400
Creative Suite Premium Edition v2.0 - $99.95
http://pubs.okili.com/

Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good.

If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong.
Truly great madness can not be achieved without significant intelligence.

God give me strength to face a fact though it slay me.
Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.
Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.
For certain people after 50, litigation takes the place of sex.