GREEKJWS Archives

July 2006

GREEKJWS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lena Arroyo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greek JWS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:31:50 -0120
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEF cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateW
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateP
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only1
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateG
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateG

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://PQFTG7.corkpencills.com

in the slime. Luckily the bottom was rocky and rather even. But soon Redrick
forgot  about  the disappointment --not forgot, just refused  to accept what

who was lying perfectly still, tucked both his legs under one arm, and using
     He  fell silent and looked at the old man. A shudder  crossed his face,
.. !  Everybody  was getting fed  up with his tricks, and the guys had told

rags over there? You're looking the wrong way! Over there, to the right."
means that  I really am a good guy, after all. That's what Guta insists, and
     Redrick was not listening. What that thing was saying no longer had any
was nothing to inspire hope either. For some reason,  his first thought  was

ears open. My order is law. Keep in mind  that we'll have a  lot of crawling
disappeared  completely  in the fog.  And  there  was something in  the fog.