GREEKJWS Archives

September 2006

GREEKJWS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kerry Cummins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greek JWS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:28:12 -0400
S BN S ,PK -- SHALLBE`TTER INDUSTR'IES INC.
HOT ST.OCK ALER,T - INVE.STOR A.LERT!

Ther.ee is a MASSIV'EE PR c`ampaignn in proce,ss for t'his s.tock, get in earl,y on mo`nday mo'rning.

Our objecti've he,re is to fin,d the ne'edle in the hayst'ack, the di`amondd in the d`irt..
and we be.lieve we',ve be.en v,ery suc`cessful in t`hat obj`ective wit`h th`iss comp,any.

SHALL`BETTER II,NDUSTRIES INC (S BNS .P K)

C'ompany.. SHALLB,ETTER IND.USTRIES INC
Sy,mbol-- S B N S, PK
Curr,ent P'rice:: .85
Mon'day ta`rget.. 1.'15
Mark.et Cap- 17`.34 Millio.n
Our recom,mendation; Str`ong Buy, get in e'arlyy on Mon'day mo'rning.

Thi's qu'ick risi'ngg stoc.k is a go,od l`ong te'rm win`ner. Th`is st,ock has be.en st'eadily cl`imbing, and
ww,ill co`ntinue to cl,imb the cha`rts due to supe`rb busine'ss solution.s and creati.ve partnershi.ps
in the busine`ss w'orld.

Brr.eaking new.s:

HON'OLULU -- S.ept. 8, 200,6--
.Shallbe,tter's new P,residentt,  is now in Chin'a examii.ning new res,ource properti'es in the ene'rgy
se`ctor as w.ell as structuri.ng p'lans for an exp`anded explorati,on
progra'm on the Mo,ngolian go.ld proper,ty...

Go to youu.r favori`te financi,al sit`e, and r'ead the co,mplete n'ews rele,ase.

Get in earl,y on t.his one, d.on't m'iss it Mo'nday.

Ab'out SHA,LLBETTER INDUS`TRIES INC

Sh'allbetter Ind,ustries Inc, is an internationa'l m'ining com'panyy, whic`h has e'xclusive
gove.rnmentt mini`ngg ri`ghts to ma`ny minin,g loca,tionss, t`hat are h.ighly soug.ht afte.rr
bb.ecausee t,hey are ric.h in gol`d. H,aving the`se ri.ghts, in a locat'ion w`hich is r'ich
in g`old and che'ap in lab.or make's the c'ompany ver,y allur.ingg to inve.stors.