GSCA Archives

March 2000

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Edith Helene Hull, Esquire" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:26:35 -0500
As a former college student who wouldn't have gotten through college or law
school without affirmative action or financial aid.  This is an issue you
can't let go  without voicing your opinion.  All of the senators and
representatives have email addresses.  So you can be politically active
without running up your long distance bill.  The Black Voices Web sight has
links to all of legislators in congress, the President and the vice
President.  Gore is really trying to score with black voters now so now
would be the time to get him going on this issue.