HELM Archives

July 2007

HELM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adalbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Enhancement and Lifestyle Management (HELM)
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:56:57 +0200
BULL MARKET REPORT!!! Insider Buying Alert!!!

Trade Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Company: Latitude Industries Inc.
Symbol: LTDI
Current Price: $0.115
5-Day Target price: $0.04
Recommendation: Strong Buy/Hold

LTDI Breaking News:
Latitude Industries Inc. a manufacturer of high-performance, center
console
powerboats, announces today that it has implemented a new and exciting
way
to stay in touch with its customers, prospects and shareholders.

About Latitude Industries
Latitude Industries is a manufacturer of high-quality, offshore sport
fishing boats. The company's boats fuse innovative design with advanced
light-weight composite materials that resist rot and decay and retain
buoyancy
under all conditions.

DO YOU LOVE TRADING PENNY STOCKS?
WATCH LTDI WEDNESDAY!
THE ALERT IS ON!!!

This story had spread like wildfire and Dallaire would later describe
how it was broadcast repeatedly.

Of course they miss those they were supposed to be friends with, the
fellows who committed genocide here.

The whole world should know about it.
As if that is not enough, they are now supporting these groups
fabricating allegations against the leadership of Rwanda and even giving
themselves the authority to bring them to justice.
The question you have asked really originates from that piece of
background. He added that it was not only illegal but also a strange
legal exercise for a foreign country to issue arrest warrants for senior
government officials of another country without even informing them.
France will be at center stage. This is a city on the move, looking
ahead to development rather than looking back to its destruction.
Investigates and documents misdeeds by Francafrique.

The banks at least make you produce a stream of identification and
verification before they give you money.

George Bush is delighted, but he cannot see that Saddam will now become
a martyr and a thousand more young Muslims will report for training with
Alqaida. There appears to be mounting evidence that the holocaust of the
Jews and the Genocide in Rwanda did not actually happen.
All criminals who fled this country find there way in France.

Why is the UN quiet indeed even on trying to ask the French their own
role in genocide here?
Bernard FonlonDr Bernard Fonlon was an extraordinary figure who left a
large footprint in Cameroonian intellectual, social and political life.

So the evidence you are looking for is there-if you want to see it, you
can see it.

The hyperbole of international reportage has switched to more topical
places like Iraq and North Korea.

The situation in Sudan will now be totally forgotten with the
pronouncement of the death sentence on Saddam Hussein. He said the
French government was trying to manipulate the politics of a stable and
popular government in Rwanda.

And how can the world also be deceived about all this?

It really does make a very strong case for the tourist to visit.
tunduziA West African in Arusha at the International Criminal Tribunal
for Rwanda on the angst, contradictions and rewards of that process.
Dallaire declined the offer insisting there would have to be an
international enquiry.

They have tried to frustrate our efforts in building our country, they
have been undermining us everywhere in all international organisations,
institutions-everywhere!

Because he thought this man would stay behind and plot against him.
This site contains many of his writings and comments on military
subjects and history.
We will decide what to do with the findings when they are out.

My dear landlord and landlady, when I was a student, were Polish
survivors from such a camp. The question you have asked really
originates from that piece of background.

Joseph: Radical Nationalism in Cameroun: Social Origins of the U.

To this day, and although one of the best informed governments about the
realities in Rwanda, neither Belgium nor any other government has
provided information. The hyperbole of international reportage has
switched to more topical places like Iraq and North Korea.
They broke my brief case, scattered everything on the floor and read all
my documents.

If he says Rwanda is OK, then it is.

More recently a new and crucial witness has emerged who has never before
been interviewed.

Why do you think UN is quiet on that issue? France is intent at
destroying our government, we do not see any need for keeping any
relationship with a hostile country,' Nkusi is quoted saying in the
release.