HELM Archives

September 2006

HELM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheri Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Enhancement and Lifestyle Management (HELM)
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:58:19 -0480
These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://XZZB.Zjk5OTc5ZjUwZWRjYWRmNGJhMmVmY2I4.ashtrayfunk.com

     "I don't care what they think. I'll show them what flying is! I'll be
IBM ThinkPad T41 (1.6GHz Banias Pentium M)	2m 23s

Nevertheless, for those who value weight and battery life (more on this later) over performance, the compromise may still be acceptable. ULV processors drain less power and produce less heat, simultaneously reducing the need for bulkier cooling solutions and improving both weight and longevity. Furthermore, for general business and home applications, the D420 has more than enough power and even some left to spare. Whether writing documents, composing emails, watching DVDs, or surfing the web while listening to music, the D420 provides a first-rate experience comparable to most other machines on the market.
 Notebook	Time to Calculate Pi to 2 Million Digits

scorn.
After using the system for 2 full months I can say it is one of the best laptops I have ever owned.  The 13.3" widescreen is perfect for working with large excel spreadsheets as well as multitasking with a video conference and word documents at the same time, this brings me to performance.  Below are some benchmarks for your comparison: