HELM Archives

July 2007

HELM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
troubleshooting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Enhancement and Lifestyle Management (HELM)
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:00:41 -0500
SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

He's exhibit "A" why monkeys throwing feces at the wall make better
stock picks then brokers.

Al Qaida in Iraq is real, but we brought it there, and it has nothing to
do with the greater problem of sectarian violence which is ripping the
country to shreds.

As for Hagel: research his first election to Congress as an upset over
the predicted winner: the Democrat. Home Security News: Shopping for a
Security System for Your Business Home Security News Covering home
security, alarms, home automation, homeowner's insurance, and more.
I think you're amazing. And without regard to the race, creed, color,
age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the
wishes.

We owe it to humanity to let them understand the good and bad in
everyone and let them judge.
It's really hard to look at your own home the way a burglar might and
honestly assess the security of the house. You are definitely one of the
most inspiring people I've ever come across.

He was a murderer that placed no value on human life.
Again, you've caught me on a day where im too tired to tear your verbal
tirade apart, but i've saved it just in case you rear your head again
and tempt me.
My next door neighbor loved him because when she and her husband were
furnishing a diner, John D.
, it is not just a religious rite. I think you're amazing. The
evaluations will be done by a licensed police officer of the Wortham
Police Department.
Theres no way to change a mans faith no matter how illogical it is and
that wouldn't be my intent, just to have a reasoned debate with him. I
hope i read that correctly!
Home owners can be given a safety certificate from the police department
that may save money on homeowners insurance.

Not everyone has your insight, Jim.

You have pointed them to light at the end of the tunnel. Thats great
news to hear. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any
other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. If i can
give him one bit of credit for anything, its that he didn't share the
same view of the Rapture as these other dangerous slimeballs. If you've
decided to take this step, the Internet is a good place to start
researching what's out there. And your services to your country aside.