HUMANRIGHTS Archives

January 2017

HUMANRIGHTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brunsma, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brunsma, David
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 13:52:13 +0000
This is excellent Judith. You are an inspiration!

I wonder if you might share the proposal for sanctuary city status?

Dr. David L. Brunsma

Professor of Sociology

Department of Sociology

Virginia Tech

560 McBryde Hall (0137)

225 Stanger Street

Blacksburg, VA 24061

Twitter: @brunsma

Google Scholar Profile: http://tinyurl.com/mhxnabp

Research Gate Profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/David_Brunsma

Academia.edu: https://vt.academia.edu/DavidBrunsma

Executive Officer, Southern Sociological Society

Founding Co-Editor of Sociology of Race and Ethnicity

sre.sagepub.com

Advisory Race and Ethnicity Series Editor, Cognella Academic Publishing

Race and Ethnicity Section Editor, Sociology Compass

Treasurer, Sociologists Without Borders

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/brunsmad

(573) 355-0599 [cell]

"I may never prove what I know to be true, but I know that I still have to try." -Dream Theatre