HUMANRIGHTS Archives

June 2013

HUMANRIGHTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Vida Bajc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vida Bajc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2013 20:45:31 -0400
Dear all,
I am very exited to see that there is so much interest in
surveillance/security on this list!!
If I may -- I have a short article coming out (attached) in Sociological
Forum in the fall which is part of a larger paper in progress so I would
very much appreciate any comments you may have.
Thank you in advance,
Vida