HUMANRIGHTS Archives

August 2012

HUMANRIGHTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brunsma, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brunsma, David
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:43:32 -0400
Thanks so much for this Rodney. It comes at a very meaningful time for me.

Dr. David L. Brunsma
Professor of Sociology
Department of Sociology
Virginia Tech
560 McBryde Hall (0137)
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Executive Officer, Southern Sociological Society
(http://www.southernsociologicalsociety.org/)
Co-Editor of Societies Without Borders: Human Rights and the Social Sciences
(http://societieswithoutborders.org/)
Chair, Section of Racial and Ethnic Minorities, American Sociological Association
(http://www2.asanet.org/sectionrem/)
Race and Ethnicity Section Editor, Sociology Compass
(http://www.blackwell-compass.com/subject/sociology/section_home?section=soco-race)
Treasurer, Sociologists Without Borders
(http://www.sociologistswithoutborders.org/)
Co-Editor of The Handbook of Sociology and Human Rights
(http://www.paradigmpublishers.com/books/BookDetail.aspx?productID=298828)
(573) 355-0599 [cell]

"I may never prove what I know to be true, but I know that I still have to try." -Dream Theatre