HUMANRIGHTS Archives

February 2017

HUMANRIGHTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:53:39 +0000
In a shameless act of self-promotion, let me direct you to more on the Bolivian constitution:

John L. Hammond, “Indigenous Community Justice in the Bolivian Constitution of 2009.”  Human Rights Quarterly, 33 (August, 2011), 649-681

Jack

the Trump administration is on a path toward undermining our democracy by pouring
taxpayer dollars galore into the U.S. military.  This will happen despite the fact that,
15 years after 9/11, that military has won nothing and settled no conflicts to
Washington’s advantage, even as terror groups have spread across the Greater Middle
East and Africa.                                             --William Hartung, Tomdispatch.com
Jack Hammond
Sociology Department                                                           Fax: 212-772-5645
Hunter College                                              e-mail: [log in to unmask]
695 Park Avenue                                                                   twitter: @soc_tchr
New York, NY 10065                                                       skype: jhmmond [no a]
http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/sociology/faculty/john-hammond