HUMANRIGHTS Archives

September 2010

HUMANRIGHTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ASA Section on Human Rights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:19:36 -0400
Dear Folks:

Please fan the flames, call in favors, and twist some arms.  We need to add 32 new members by 9/30 in order to get another session for the ASA annual meetings.  Right now we have only one session based upon our membership.  Thanks.. and let's see if we can make this work..see Brian's email below

rodney