HUMANRIGHTS Archives

October 2012

HUMANRIGHTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lisa Hajjar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Hajjar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2012 03:00:48 -0700
Hi folks,
I just published a short book geared for undergraduate teaching titled
"Torture: A Sociology of Violence and Human Rights" as part of the
Routledge series on Framing 21st Century Social Issues.
Here is the link on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Torture-Sociology-Violence-Human-Rights/dp/0415518067/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351245341&sr=1-1&keywords=Hajjar+Torture

The publisher has asked that I send a list of people who would like to
see a free review copy. If you would like me to add you to that list,
please email me OFF THIS LIST ([log in to unmask]) your name,
affiliation, address and phone number. You can also send me contact
info of other people you think might be interested who are not on this
list.

Thanks.
Lisa Hajjar

--