INNISBRK Archives

August 1995

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrea Lilly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 16:29:08 -0400
>Sender:       Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       "L. Scott Harmon" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Registration software
>I am the registrar for the Management Institute at the University of
Richmond and I am currently using Registrar by Silton-Bookman Systems. It is
run through DOS.  It is a good software program and can give you an infinite
number of reports that you produce any way you want.  They do have a Windows
version and a  networking version.  Their number is 1-(800) 932-6311.  Hope
this helps.  Brenda Blanks