INNISBRK Archives

April 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Fran Stasko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 09:20:32 -0400
I am responding to all of you to see if anyone is experiencing similar
problems.  We started using Microsoft Access as our database about 1 1/2 years
ago.  In Dec. we purchased a new computer and two months later the database was
contaminated. (we noticed professional names appearing on our summer camp
lists).  After lots of investigation by our own computer techs and consultation
with Microsoft we returned the hard drive and installed a new one and
re-installed Access.  Two months later we are experiencing the same problem.
Microsoft seems puzzled.  Told us to re-install everything and outside experts
are telling us to purchase new copy of Access and hand-enter all the data.  Is
anyone else using Access and are you having problems?