INNISBRK Archives

August 1995

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rosemary D'Arcy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 10:46:56 MST
I've had a request from a corporation in Idaho to find out what the
average cost per credit hour is at state institutions around the
country.  I would like to know both graduate and undergraduate. If
you are interested in what I find, let me know, I'll be happy to put
the information out to others.

By the way, they are looking at it in conjunction with a revision in
their educational tuition reimbursement policy.  Thanks for your
help.

"Progress is impossible without change; and those who cannot change their minds
 cannot change anything." George Bernard Shaw
Rosemary V. D'Arcy
Director, The Center for Management Development
College of Business
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725