INNISBRK Archives

October 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Philip R. Graf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 16:50:46 -0500
Some of you know Hector Diaz from Monterrey Tech in Monterrey Mexico.  His
associate, Ms. Myrna Marquez, called me today to see if I could help her
find someone to do the following:

They are conducting an in-company program for Semsa, which is one of the
largest companies in Mexico.  They own the Coca-Cola rights in Mexico,
manufacture bottles, and a number of other businesses.  The program is a
long-term program and they are currently training a number of their
marketing managers.  At the last minute, the company decided that they want
a speaker for about 1.5 hours on either October 24 or 25, 1996.  The talk
would be on world-class marketing and having a world-class marketing vision.
It should be along the lines of a high energy, motivational talk.  All of
the managers speak English very well.  Financially, all they can offer
someone is all expenses and a small stipend.  Big bucks are out.  It would
be good experience, look good on a resume, and if done well, would be an
entre to do more for them in the future for standard fees.

So, time is short, there isn't much money in it, but it would be great
exposure and lots of fun.  Hector and Myrna are very, very fine people.  If
you know of anyone--corporate marketing person or marketing consultant or
marketing faculty--who might want and be able to do this, and who would do a
SUPERB job, have that person call Ms. Myrna Marquez at 011-528-328-4344 as
soon as possible.
I have already made a few phone calls to get the "search" started.  This
listserv worked great last time for the South America project, so it seemed
the natural thing to do again, especially since time is of the essence.
Don't have anyone call me, please.  Call Myrna.

Phil Graf