INNISBRK Archives

June 1998

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Slaggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 10:25:23 -0400
Liz Hough recently sent a message with lots of questions from a client
regarding how to determine the impact and value of training.

I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that this issue will be
addressed at this year's CMED conference by Jack Phillips - the leading
authority on determining ROI for training and development programs.

Jack will lead the plenary session on Sunday morning and will follow that
up with a concurrent session immediately afterward.  This is an excellent
opportunity to learn from the expert how to answer some of the questions
Liz has had posed to her by her client.

The preliminary conference brochures are out.  I encourage you to register
early and take advantage of this excellent opportunity to learn about ROI
from Jack Phillips.

If you did not receive a brochure for the conference yet, please call
Jeanne Miller at ProEd at 941-924-2043.

Hope to see you at Innisbrook (November 21-24).

Paul Slaggert
Director
Cincinnati Center for Management & executive Development
University of Cincinnati
513-556-7180
----
Paul J. Slaggert
Director,
Cincinnati Center for Management and Executive Development
Director,
University of Cincinnati Executive Program