INNISBRK Archives

March 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Roberta Jannsen MA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 17:06:37 -0600
University of Illinois at Chicago College of Business Administration offers
a l5 week Certificate Program with 45 hours of CME credit, and 6 elective
MBA credits for physicians.  It begins 3/l9/97 and is $3200.  The 6 major
areas include Strategic Planning, Health Care Economics/Policy Issues, Legal
Issues, Managing Change in Organizations, Accounting & Finance, Marketing
Health Care Services, and Strategic Planning of a Physician's Careers.
Though intended for physicians, other health care professionals may attend.
Let me know if I can be of further help.

Roberta Jannsen
Director of Continuing Professional Development