INNISBRK Archives

October 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Truelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:45:08 -0400
At 10:44 AM 10/25/96 CST, you scribbled:
>TO: All past participants and newcomers to CMED
>FROM: Joe Bork
>We are planning to continue the tradition and hold a co-ed ,low
>impact game of double elimination volleyball. We have been graced in
>the past to witness Leo the lunge, Slaggert the Slammer, Hopper the
>Hammer and a bunch of fun folks from Poland display their awesome
>skills in the sand. Please contact me prior to the conference or sign
>up at the registration desk at CMED. We once again will award prizes
>to the participants and take alot of pictures for the archives.

Joe Bob, will you and Phil be providing the same professional level of
emergency medical treatment again this year, or do we all have to use that
same band-aid again?

=
= Jeff Truelsen, Cornell ([log in to unmask])
= The law of gravity says no fair jumping up without coming back down.
=