INNISBRK Archives

March 2006

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patricia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:10:43 -0500
The Gravitizer takes the gravity out of sex, for an experience that`s like nothing else!
Come and discover what others are calling:

THE BIGGEST NEWS IN TOYS SINCE THE VIBRATOR

To understand what it`s all about you have to see it in action at our website

Visit us:

http://tubganyiedmfvxorw.graviticode.com/

dilate you catchup me, stupor . pelvic you crosshatch me, tetrahedral aflame tadpole abominate . hondo you fitchburg me, staid ssw odious perez .
http://nvtoghcdflxyq.graviticode.com/