INNISBRK Archives

May 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Elaina McReynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 11:55:22 -0400
This sounds like a good topic for November.

Thinking outside the "box" of present success.  Will look for speakers or
programs.

At 09:47 AM 5/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Sender:       Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Paul Slaggert <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Public Seminar
>
>One of my instructors is trying to locate a seminar for one of her clients
>to teach people how to sell to higher levels of an organization.  Her client
>is comfortable selling at a cetain level within an organization, but needs
>to learn how to effectively sell to presidents, coo's, ceo's, vp's, etc.
>
>Any ideas would be most welcome.  I will pass everything I get on.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>----
>Paul J. Slaggert
>Director,
>Cincinnati Center for Management and Executive Development
>Director,
>University of Cincinnati Executive Program

I have always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.
--Queen Margreth II of Denmark