INNISBRK Archives

April 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
ProEd Corporation <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 08:44:48 -0400
Pardon the cross postings ...

Some of you may already be familiar with IIL -- the International Institute
for Learning, LaVerne Johnson's company.  As a favor, I said I would post
this message.  Their specialty is  live interactive satellite broadcasts for
downlinking.  Top drawer topics and speakers.

IIL broadcasts  are sponsored by PBS Business Channel.  If you have the
capability, it's easy to be a host site.  Plus, they give you a turnkey
promotion package.  The next one is Uyless Black on new and Emerging
Communications Technologies on June 27.  Then, there's Juran on Quality on
October 10.  Businesses can also be a downlink.

If you are interested, you can contact LaVerne for a fact details sheet at
212-758-0177 or e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Job postings are

Philip R. Graf
ProEd Corporation
1730 Stickney Point Road