INNISBRK Archives

July 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cherches <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 16:08:41 CDT
Virginia, we also used to stop doing classes in June, July and Aug.  Then
a few years agon did a few in June and Aug and made money.  I noticed
that the traveling shows do seminars all summer long and assume some
people attend or they wouldn't do it.  I wonder if there's any real
logic to discontinuing public courses all together in the summer.  Maybe
it's just that we are thinking like university people and not entrepre-
neurs.  Nobody we do business with stops production totally during the
summer.  Maybe we are year-around operations and just don't know it.  I
rolled out a new 2-day leadership class for july 30-31 just on a whim and
sort of an experiment (using my most popular instructor and already have
48 registrations at $349.  Wow!! At least for us a two-day class at that
price is a first!  Good luck!