INNISBRK Archives

March 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susan Cherches <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:43:42 CST
Do you know of anyone that offers a Certificate in Business Administration
(or Business Management or something similar) that offers academic credit?

If you know of a unversity that does this, could you please let me know.  If
your university offers ac certificate program like this for credit, could
you please send me a brochure or any other type of descriptive inofrmation.
Thank you.

Susan Cherches, Director
Center for Managment Development
Wichita State University