INNISBRK Archives

January 2006

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Opal Cardenas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:41:40 -0100
Testimonials:

We filled out their simple form, and recieved a callback within an hour and our friendly mortgage broker, James, was able to get us a rate we didnt even believe possible! Thank you!

Jack and Joann Parker. -Miami, FL.

Their response time was amazing! Within a few minutes of filling out the form I recieved a call from a friendly broker who was able to find the best rate for me! Thank you.

-Cindy Janson -Houston, TX.

Refinance your home now.
Let us help you to realize your dreams. Is that not worth 2 minutes of your time?

http://pointinthehere.net/p4.asp

Regards,
Opal Cardenas